Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blogging for Thor: Born-Again Badger

Good morning, spiders! This is the earliest Thursday blog ever! Well, I'm pretty sure, at least. Technically that's because I can't fall asleep on Wednesday night, even though I have to be awake in less than 6 hours to get ready for work... ugh.

Anyway, today's blog is gunna be short cause today is a busy day! I'm re-designing my main website! It's been a long time since my webhosting service, Squarespace, upgraded to a new engine with all kinds of new options. I never made the swap because no one was looking at my website, so why bother? Well screw that! I write this whole blog and only you, my precious internet spiders, read it! So now I'm upgrading to Squarespace 6 and redesigning my entire website to be up-to-date, elegant and informative. Most of my experiments and observations still get dumped here and on Flickr, but my business card says Blue Badger Studios, and so do all my online profiles. Oh, and my CV, if anyone ever actually reads that thing. I hope grad school reads it.

So, that's this week's task: new website!!

Also, I did some new cyanovellums that I'll scan today and add here when I have time, or maybe add in a whole new post. It depends how I feel. They're for an Art Swap party organized locally by the guys at Flaming Chicken Studio. A bunch of local photographers are getting together to display our prints, drink, have fun and trade art. I'm taking cyanovellums and some digital lumens. Should be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment