Saturday, November 10, 2012

Flickr off? Flickr ON!

In addition to using this blog to record my alternative process experiments, I also scan my results and post them on Flickr with detailed notes. I like putting a few pictures on here, because pictures are pretty, but there are far more of them waiting in the wings. If you're interested in more information, you can check out these links!

Anthotype Dye Tests -- the Flickr Gallery where I store all my un-exposed dye swatches and master sheets for comparison and reference.

Anthotypes -- here are the final results of all my labors, the actual prints created by all this anthotype research and experimentation. Many of these are adjusted in Photoshop, but I'm fairly sure I marked all those as 'post processing' and there are numerous examples of before-and-after comparison to show just what kind of editing I do. I might love alternative processes, but I think the digital age has a lot to offer.

Photostream -- I also have galleries of my Cyanotypes and Cyanovellums, my Lumen Prints and a few other odds and ends. Feel free to browse around!

I end this post with a pretty picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment