Friday, July 11, 2014

Blogging for Freya: Flickr Failure

Whelp. Looks like I'm being punished for all these late blogs. I'm locked out of my Flickr account, spiders. Whatever password I set up is not one of the standard bases that I use. I've gone through everything I can think of and nothing. I've tried resetting the password, but Yahoo! doesn't just send an email to your registered account. If you can't answer the "Secret Questions" that you created (years ago), then you're screwed. Forever.

And I can't answer the Secret Questions. I know what city my non-existent honeymoon was in, but what my 'favorite book' was way back then? I have no idea. No idea if I actually listed a 'favorite book' or came up with some smart-ass answer that there was no way I'd ever forget. I've forgotten.

So while my Flickr still exists, I cannot upload further images or check any comments or messaged sent to me via Flickr. I'm continuing to wrack my brain, hoping vainly that the password will pop into my head, but so far no go.


This sucks, spiders. It really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment