Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sideline: It's Not All Bad!

I just realized that my blog has been really a bummer the last two, maybe three weeks. I don't want to seem like such a gloomy dude. Things are actually going well! I've applied for grad school at two amazing universities and hope to hear back with positive results. I'm teaching again, even if there are rocks in that road. I have two classes that are going perfectly at the university, one that's going great at the gallery and hope for more at the gallery very soon!

It just happens that while I'm busy with all that good stuff, I haven't been doing much art. It's also been largely terrible weather, and bloody freezing. So I haven't had much photographic stuff to discuss on here. I'm going to work on that this weekend, while also putting together some new lesson plans for the troublesome class.

No comments:

Post a Comment